Month: January 2016
Boxtops for Q300 Collection Deadline: February 11th, 2016
The First Box Tops for Education submission deadline of 2016 is just around the corner. All submissions must be submitted by February 11th to be counted on this submission period. For more details on the Q300 Boxtops for Education program as well as instructions on how to sign up – click here.
Here’s how to participate
Please cut Box Tops from participating brands, attach to the Box Tops collection sheet, and send to the school in your child’s communication folder by February 11th OR bring them with you to the upcoming PTA meeting on January 29th. If you aren’t able to attach the tops to a collection sheet it’s not a problem! Please send/bring what you have in baggie.
Starting February 12th the Box Tops Coordinators will count, organize, and submit all of the Box Tops in order to make the next submission deadline. The organization distributes funds biannually so please continue to clip all year long. We will continue to collect Box Tops monthly and submit them according to the Box Tops for Education schedule.
Directions for Collecting and Submitting Box Tops
- Clip Box Tops and make sure the date is visible and not expired
- Count the Box Tops
- Put them in an envelope or a Ziploc bag or on a Boxtops Collection Sheet
- Label with the child’s name, teacher’s name, grade, & number of Box Tops
- Send in your Ziploc bags, collection sheet(s) and envelopes in your child’s communications folder or bring them with you to the Q300 PTA Minions Movie Pajama Party on January 29th!
Minions: The Minions, breakout stars from “Despicable Me” and “Despicable Me 2” are presented in an origin story that showcases their unpredictable personality and physicality, and pairs them with equally memorable human characters. As it turns out, Minions have existed since the beginning of time. They have evolved from single (yellow) cell organisms into the familiar beings we know, and they live for a collective purpose: to seek out and serve the most despicable master they can find. Academy Award winner Sandra Bullock leads the voice cast of the human characters as Scarlett Overkill, the world’s reigning super-villain of the 1960s.
The Date / Time:
Friday, January 29th, 2016 at 6:00pm
Click Here to RVSP by Wednesday, Jan 27th (if possible). Your RSVP helps us plan how much pizza and snacks to order.
Elementary School Campus
28-37 29th Street, Astoria, NY 11102
Dear Q300 Families,
The Q300 PTA would like to invite Parents and Students to be a Star in our upcoming Newsletter. All you have to do is share something amazing you did over the Holiday break. Snap a photo and write a brief note about where you are or what you’re doing and e-mail to your class rep or sending to the Q300PTA.
Submissions should include
- Your holiday photograph
- A ten word (or less) title for your submission (such as “Visiting the Tree at Rockefeller Center”)
- A sentence or two describing where you are and what you’re doing there.
- Students first and last name along with his/her grade and class
Deadline for submissions is Thursday, January 7th, 2016.