Our special early bird ticket pricing ends Friday April 22, 2016!
Early bird rates are $12 for kids and $22 for adults. After Friday, they rates rise to $15 for kids and $25 for adults. You can send a check in an envelope (Labeled PTA: Auction Tickets, with the amount of adult and child tickets needed) or:
Order Tickets Online by Clicking Here.
(Click on “CLICK HERE FOR MORE INFO & TO BUY ADVANCED TICKETS” and register as a bidder to purchase tickets)
Celebrate Q300 with Parents, Students and Teachers!
DJ! DANCING! FOOD & DRINK! SILENT AUCTION! RAFFLES!
The Q300 PTA cordially invites you and your family to join us on May 15th for the “Stepping Into Summer Dance Party and Silent Auction” at The Chian Federation in Astoria. Dance the afternoon away as our DJ spins family friendly tunes! An array of delicious food will be served so leave Sunday dinner to us! We will also be hosting a silent auction featuring tons of exciting prizes and raffling off fabulous gifts!
All proceeds will go toward providing continuous PTA-funded enrichment programs for our beloved students.
Date / Time
Sunday, May 15th from 2:00pm – 6:00pm
Chian Federation Catering Hall
44-01 Broadway Astoria, NY 11103
Get Your Tickets
Early bird tickets purchased before April 22: $22 for Adults and $12 for Kids
Tickets purchased after April 22: $25 for Adults and $15 for Kids
Kids under 2 years old are free.
Tickets to the Q300 Stepping into Summer Dance Party and Auction can be purchased online.
To purchase online:
- Click on this link
- Select the link that reads “CLICK HERE FOR MORE INFO & TO BUY ADVANCED TICKETS”
- Enter your billing and credit card information to register as a bidder (create an account)
- Sign into your account and purchase your tickets.
Additional Details and Updates
You can also participate by contributing to our auction journal. Contact us for information on soliciting ads and other contributions! We are accepting prizes through April 30, 2016.
No item is too big or too small! We need an array of various items so we can offer them as part of our silent auction at the event, raffles at the event and our online auction, which will take place from May 15th-31st. Every Item Last Year was Bid On AND Generated Funds for Our School! To submit a donated item, please fill out this form: Donation Link (CLICK HERE).
Auction Item List (thus far!)
- 4 One-Day Park Hopper Passes to Disney World
- 2 Grandstand tickets to the 2016 Macy’s Thanksgiving Day Parade
- 2 tickets to the Grandstand of the 2016 NYC Marathon
- Lower East Side Gallery Tour – Personal tour of 4 to 5 art galleries on the Lower East Side on an afternoon of your choice.
- Two One-Year Citi Bike Membership Gift Certificates
- Four Tickets to the New York Botanical Garden
- NYC Chinatown Tour – A two-hour cultural walking and eating tour of Chinatown (Manhattan, Flushing, Elmhurst, or Sunset Park) for up to eight people.
- BBQ Catering Package from A-Que Competition Team
- Gift Cards to Bareburger
- Home Cooked Greek Meal
- Home Cooked Lebanese Meal
- (2) VIP Tickets to The Village Voice Brooklyn Pour on September 24th
- Arabic percussion lesson by accomplished percussionist Johnny Farraj
- $100 Gift Card to Trattoria L’incontro
- (5) Family Passes to the Noguchi Museum
- $75 Gift Certificate to Austin Public
- Tommy Hilfiger Men’s Billfold
- Winery Tour & Wine Tasting Flight for Two at City Winery
- (6) Guest Passes to the Museum of the Moving Image
- ‘Luxury Bedroom Basket’ featuring high quality curtain panels & matching bedsheets for a whole new bedroom look!
- Perfectly Posh Spa Gift Basket
- Ovelia Gift Card
- Stomping Ground Picture package for 2016/17
- “Meet Me at the Park” Sports Pack
- Q300 PTA Tote Bags
- Lefferts Laundry Gift Certificate
- Boston Marriott Stay for Breakfast Package
- Deep Blue End Spa Gift Basket
- Art House Astoria Discounted Rate for Summer Camp or Fall Art Class
- Family Game Night Pack with new Board and Card Games
- Gift Card to Kurry Qulture
Staff Experience Prizes (to be raffled or auctioned at the event)
- Annette: Bowling for 2 middle school students at: Astoria Bowl (19-45 49th Street, Astoria, NY 11105). Includes bowling and shoes, food not included. This is for: Friday, June 10th, from 4-6pm. Families must drop students off at/pick students up from Astoria Bowl.
- Anna: An afternoon of games and lunch at Dave & Buster’s (https://www.daveandbusters.com/) in Times Square for 2 middle school students.
- Betty: Mystery box of surprises. One for elementary and one for middle school.
- Scott: Three middle school students to join Scott at the diner near the MS school for lunch.
- Cristina: Trip for with Cristina’s family Queens Zoo (one elementary student)
- Matt: Matt will create an original 8.5″ x 11″ ink and color drawing of one student as a superhero (or other fantasy character) of their choice.
- Eileen: $25 Disney Store gift card
- Ali: A picnic at Astoria Park with three students and their families. Parents can choose whether or not they’d like to stay. Ali would bring lunch and waters for students and we would also go to the playground, the track and any other spots throughout the park that the kids would like to explore. This experience would last 60-90 minutes.
- Jill: Lunch with two students (elementary) off campus, at a park
- Kristina: Two separate auction items: 1)One hand knit shawl which will be ready by the auction and 2) One custom hand knit hat and mitten (or fingerless gloves) set in the winner’s preferred color
- Sarah, Jamie and Brooke: “An Artistic Afternoon” brunch and watercolors activity in Central Park. It will occur on Saturday, May 21st at Sheep’s Meadow. There is space for 6 elementary students.