Wednesday, January 25th, 2017 – Photo Make-Up Day
Monday, November 28th, 2016
Please make every effort to have your child present on Picture Day. Students should come in their standard Q300 school uniforms:
- black short or long-sleeve polo shirts.
- black sweater/cardigan without a hood can be worn.
- tan khaki pants, skirts (at or below the knee), shorts (at or below the knee), or jumpers.
- stockings and socks can be any color.
- footwear with a closed toe and heal, which straps securely onto the foot.
- If your child has physical education on picture day, please provide a pair of sneakers for your child to change into.
- Stomping Ground Photo staff will help make your children feel confident and natural.
Two to three weeks after picture day, you will receive a unique login to view a private gallery on StompingGroundPhoto. Place your order and receive it approximately two weeks after your school’s Order Deadline.