Q300PTA is hosting our 5th Annual Q300 Costume Party on Sunday, October 27, 2019 at the Lower Division campus (P.S.17). $10.25 Adults and $5.25 Children. Each ticket includes pizza, drink, music, magic show, fun activities and a haunted stage! The link to ticket purchase is available below (via PayPal).
- Date: Sunday, October 27, 2019
- Time: 3:00pm-5:00pm
- Place: Q300 Lower Division (PS17 / 28-37 29th St, Astoria, NY 11102)
- Tickets: $10 per adult and $5 per kid
In this year’s costume party, there will be:
- Pizza and beverage
- Interactive magic show and dance party in the gym
- Spooky stories and creepy space in the auditorium
- Games and activity stations for all ages in the cafeteria: Bean bag toss, ring toss, crafts, can knock downs, and much more
- Raffle (not included with ticket price)
- Photo booth ($1.00 donation)
There will be lots of fun to be had at the second annual event. To help make it an event to remember, we’re looking for some helping hands. Are you a whiz at planning? Would you be able to help during the event passing out pizza or drinks? Would you be able to take a shift at a craft table? It takes a lot to have a fun and safe event, so please consider volunteering to help make this event a success.
Please sign up through this link (http://bit.ly/q300costume19) if you’re able to offer a helping hand!
Financial Assistance for Families
In the spirit of our core value of inclusion, we offer funding for our students and families that wish to attend but are experiencing financial hardship and cannot pay the entrance. Please email Rachel Weiss at firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any questions about this. All information remains confidential.