- Fundraising Overview
Overview of fundraising efforts by Q300PTA
- Direct Appeal
Information about 2018-2019 Direct Appeal
- Volunteer for Fundraising
We are seeking for volunteers for fundraising.
- Summer Auction
Information about The 5th Annual Q300 PTA Stepping Into Summer Dance Party & Silent Auction 2019
- Box Tops
Box Tops for Education campaign for Q300
- Q300 Cookbook
Q300 International Cookbook
Recent fundraising announcements
Below are recent announcements about the fundraising efforts by the Q300 PTA.
The Q300 PTA is excited to partner with La Guli Bakery of Astoria to provide delicious pies for our Thanksgiving feasts and to help raise funds for school programs. There are four different pies (Apple, Pumpkin, Blueberry, and Cherry) and each 8-inch pie costs $17.
Order online here with a credit card or use this paper form (the deadline of the paper-based order is Friday, November 8, 2019) and return to school with a check made out to Q300 PTA in a sealed envelope. The price for the pie will be $17.75 online as it will include $0.75 processing fee.
In addition to La Guli Bakery in Astoria, Betty Bakery in Brooklyn is also participating in the Q300 PTA's Thanksgiving fundraising.
Every pie purchased using the following link will generate a $6 donation to the Q300 PTA:
https://betty-bakery.myshopify.com/collections/q300-thanksgiving-pie-fund-raiser. Last day to order at Betty Bakery is this Saturday, November 16th, 2019.
A couple of notes:
- You can choose to pick up the pies at the bakery or from Q300
- Q300 pickup will be at the same time as the other pickup
- When you order, you can choose per item where you'd like to get your pie. You can also choose at checkout (limits of technology).
- Pickups from the Bakery in Brooklyln will be your choice. We'll be open Thanksgiving Day until Noon.
Questions regarding pie orders from Betty Bakery should be directed to Zeke at email@example.com.
Enjoy food, wine and art at a midtown contemporary art gallery with your fellow Q300 community members – including teachers – all for the benefit of the students of Q300!
- Date: Friday, November 15, 2019
- Time: 7:00pm - 9:00pm
- Location (new this year): ClampArt (247 W 29th St, New York, NY 10001 (between 7th and 8th Avenues) / Ground Floor)
- Description: Friends and Family Welcome, tickets are $50 per person and can be purchased online (see the link below) or by sending a check made out to Q300 PTA (please note "gallery night" in the memo on the check) in your child’s communication folder. Unfortunately this event is not a fun activity for kids.
For inquiries, contact Raechel at firstname.lastname@example.org.
The fourth grade & eighth grade families are organizing Bake Sale on Tuesday, November 12th, during the Parent-Teacher Conferences. The purpose of this Bake Sale is to raise funds that will help us with our Graduation Ceremony as well as to enable our students to experience the end-of‐the‐year trip. We also plan to print out a memory book. Please stop by to encourage us. This is a pay-what-you-can sale.
Buy gift cards to over 70 major retailers and the Q300 PTA gets a percentage of the face value of each card. Download the order form here.
Act now! Orders are due Monday, November 25, 2019.
How does it work?
Buy a gift card -- choose from 70+ businesses on this form. After you receive your gift card the Q300 PTA will receive a donation from the card distribution company. The amount the PTA receives is a percentage of the face value of the gift card. You only pay the face value—just like buying a card at a store.
The retailers marked with "$$$" provide the largest rebate to the PTA. For example, a $100 Lands’ End gift card earns $16 for the Q300 PTA. Gap/Old Navy/Banana Republic is another great one at $14 for every $100 gift card you order! Sell gift cards to friends and coworkers!
Whether it’s for your own family or a gift for someone else, let your shopping help the Q300 PTA. Work in a big office? Sell cards to your coworkers and bundle them together onto your form like a scout selling cookies. Note: If you do that, we’ll send all the gift cards in your group to you and you will take responsibility for the distribution of those gift cards to the people who bought them through you.
For inquiries, email to email@example.com.
- Date: Tuesday, November 12, 2019
- Time: 1:00pm-7:00pm
- Place: Explorations Room Of Q300 Lower Division
- URL (online book fair on Nov 4-12): https://astoriabookshop.com
- URL (volunteer sign-up): https://bit.ly/2Ns48rl
Stop in to the Explorations Room on Tuesday, November 12th to buy a book for your family or to donate a book to the Q300 classrooms! Cash and credit cards will be accepted at the Book Fair. The online book fair will be held from November 4th - November 12th at https://astoriabookshop.com. Use the codes below to order. These orders will be delivered to your child's classroom in order to qualify as part of the fundraiser.
- School's code: 29TH STREET (for K-4) and 21ST STREET (for 5-8)
- Your child's name
- Your child's classroom teacher's name
Please note that families will have an opportunity to buy books for their kids as well as an opportunity to purchase books to donate to the teachers to help expand the classroom libraries. Here is a compiled list of teacher/staff wishlists and all time favorite books of teachers and staff in the Q300 Lower Division.