About the Box Tops for Education
General Mills’ Box Tops for Education is a nationwide fundraising program that has helped America’s schools earn over $600 million since 1996. Your participation in the Box Tops for Education helps the Q300 PTA support educational programs, teaching assistants, social activities and other programs that enhance your students’ experience. Q300 earns 10¢ for each Box Top that you clip from participating products and send in. Each participating school can earn up to $20,000 per year in the Box Tops for Education fundraising program.
How to participate
Clipping and Collecting Box Tops
- Find Box Tops on hundreds of family products from brands like Cheerios, Betty Crocker, Ziploc, Kleenex, and more. Click here to see a full list of participating products or download a PDF of the list here.
- Once you’ve finished the product, clip the Box Tops from each empty package before recycling or discarding. Be sure to look over the whole box: Some packages offer bonus Box Tops.
- If you’d like, you can affix the boxtops to a collection sheet and send the sheet in. Fun sheets can be downloaded from the boxtops site: http://www.boxtops4education.com/about/collection-sheets
How do I send Box Tops to Q300?
There are three easy ways to get Box Tops to Q300:
- Send the Box Tops to Q300 in a sealed envelope in your child’s communications folder.
- Bring your Box Tops to a Q300 PTA event
- Mail the Box Tops to:
Q300 Parent-Teacher Association, Inc.
Attn: Box Tops for Education
28-37 29th Street
Astoria, NY 11103
Bonus ‘Tops: Collecting eBoxTops online
eBoxTops, like physical Box Tops, are worth 10¢ each for your school. However, instead of clipping these Box Tops and sending them into your school, eBoxTops are awarded electronically to your school earnings at BoxTops4Education.com and will be included in your school’s next Box Tops check amount.
How to earn eBoxTops Online (and track Q300’s progress!)
You can earn eBoxTops by creating an account on BoxTops4Education.com and by participating in online programs including sweepstakes and grocery retailer programs.
Benefits to Creating an Account on BoxTops4Education.com
Track & Compare: See how much Q300 has earned and compare it to other schools
Earn More: Earn eBox Tops online and enter for chances to win even more!
Save More: Save on Box Tops products with new coupons issued every month
To Register for an account, click this link and:
- When search for your school, copy and paste the following:
Q300 30th Ave School
- Click on Select this school
- Provide some basic information to link your account to Q300
- Create your login information
- If you sign up for the E-Mail newsletter, you’ll also have access to:
Bonus Box Tops offers
Coupons and recipes
Weekly updates on your school’s earnings
Exclusive free sample offers
Collecting and sending in Box Tops to Q300 isn’t limited to Q300 parents and students – enlist family, friends and neighbors.
Enlist Help Collecting Box Tops
Don’t limit the giving to your household, enlist family, friends and neighbors. Make a Box Tops for Education collection box and leave it at your work or community center. Make a small sign letting people know where to find Box Tops for Education and what they provide. If you get your whole community involved, you’ll be making money for our school in no time.